Monday, July 13, 2015

Message Up-turned


I glanced at my magnet and well-- it looked Greek to me! Was my eyesight going bad? 
I leaned in closer to take a better look.
I discovered something I didn't expect...


Somehow the message got turned around and spun upside-down! 
Life does that sometimes too. 
Wouldn't you agree? 
 Once I backed up and reached over and
spun the magnet to its proper position
I was able to read the true message.

 Trust in the LORD with ALL 
your HEART
and lean not on
your own 
understanding;
Here is the rest of this very important scripture...
In all your ways acknowledge Him and He 
will make your paths 
straight!
Proverbs 3:5 - 6

TRUST the LORD at
ALL
TIMES...

Are you doing that...am I?
I think it suffices to say that 
we all do better
if and when we do. 

Blessings to you and yours!

2 comments:

  1. Short, to the point and just what I need at this very moment, Susan. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Bernadine! I'm so very glad this touched your need! This was eye-opening for me also! I'll be visiting your blog soon!

      Delete