Monday, August 19, 2024

A MATTER OF HONOR, Sequel to THE ROSE AND THE THISTLE by Award-Winning Laura Frantz


 A refreshing return of a sprinkling of characters from THE ROSE AND THE THISTLE.


This novella is a wish come true! I read every novel released by Laura Frantz and have been known for asking her, “Another, please?” causing me to relate to Charles Dicken’s character, Oliver Twist when he asks for another serving of food! 

Laura found a way to satisfy her reader’s requests! A MATTER OF HONOR is the sequel to THE ROSE AND THE THISTE, a lovely favorite of mine. Returning characters Orin Hume, Lady Blythe, and Everard Hume season this story with strength and influence. Laura shares characters who are delightful to remember, characters who inspire and struggle with huge yet believable challenges. Her antagonistic characters are equally selfish, strong, and interfering, thus creating the perfect amount of tension and difficulties, making A MATTER OF HONOR a story to remember.

This story begins in London, England, in 1739. The motivations of the characters are inspiring and interesting. I adore the 1700s; the customs and way of life are so different from 2024! I love how intimately this reader gets to know the hearts and motives of Orin Hume, Lady Maryn Lockhart, the beautiful Miss Ivory Lyon, Nicola, and Lord Marchmont—just to name a few. 

I highly recommend this clean, romantic novella, A MATTER OF HONOR

This story can be a stand-alone, but I prefer to read the first novel and then follow with the sequel. Should you trust my recommendation—I believe you will also feel that you are in for a treat! Novel after novel--Laura transports me to times and situations that engulf my attention and capture my heart. Will you be the next brave reader who will allow her to cast a net for your heart? Let me know if you do!


You will find Laura on her website:   https://laurafrantz.net/
And Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/LauraFrantzAuthor








No comments:

Post a Comment