Tuesday, June 26, 2018

WEAPONS OF WARFARE! By Guest Marti Holcomb


 Guest poster, Marti Holcomb, added the second part of this wisdom, timeless and memorable.

   OPEN YOUR EYES,   OPEN YOUR EARS,  OPEN YOUR HEART   

BUT ”  CLOSE YOUR MOUTH    

THE DEVIL DOESN’T KNOW WHAT YOU DON’T SAY     ( 2 times  )

THE DEVIL CAN’T HEAR WHAT YOU DON’T SAY

HE CAN’T READ YOUR MIND – DON’T GIVE IT AWAY !

        

 THANK ME, PRAISE ME, LOVE ME WITH YOUR WORDS

LET DOUBTS, FEARS, AND WORRIES GO UNHEARD,

YOU CAN TELL ME THOSE THINGS IN YOUR MIND, SOUL, AND SPIRIT

YOU AND I KNOW THAT   “I CAN HEAR IT”

            

OPEN YOUR EYES,      OPEN YOUR EARS,       OPEN YOUR HEART  

BUT ”  CLOSE YOUR MOUTH 

THE DEVIL DOESN’T KNOW WHAT YOU DON’T SAY    ( 2 times  )

THE DEVIL CAN’T HEAR WHAT YOU DON’T SAY

HE CAN’T READ YOUR MIND – DON’T GIVE IT AWAY !

 
PROVERBS 8:34

BLESSED IS THE MAN WHO - LISTENS    TO ME,

WATCHING    DAILY AT MY GATES, 

WAITING      AT THE POSTS OF MY DOOR . . . 




This was the 2nd page.  Blessings to you, and your family.
 
William Shakespeare’s Quote:
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players:
This quote tells a truth:  We are playing on some stage at any given time.
There are 2 stages we need to be aware of:
The enemy’s stage and God’s stage.
When we open our mouth rehearsing all that is wrong with us, our families, our brothers and sisters in Christ, our finances, and our failure to overcome and live in abundant life, etc, etc:   We are then rehearsing the negativities of our life, nursing them, and cursing them.  It so entertains the enemy as we play out our trauma and drama on “ his stage ”.  It also says God is incompetent and is not doing anything in our areas of distress.  It sabotages our faith.
When the Lord showed me that - I got mad.  I decided I am sick of entertaining the enemy and demeaning my Father, my Lord, and the Holy Spirit.
I told God I have decided to entertain Him on His stage {The Kingdom }   Now I will  -  Thank Him – Praise Him – Love Him with my words and let doubts, fears, and worries go unheard. 
As soon as I start to get my pitiful persona on and my words of defeat and drama, trauma, and self pity start to come out of my mouth . . .  The spirit immediately takes me to:  Thank Him . . Praise Him….  Love Him with my words …. Then I thank Him for His plan for GOOD for my life and using the enemy and all his plans to bring forth His Godfilled plan for GOOD for me, my family, and everyone that I pray for and love.  The enemy hears my “life filled”, God ordained words and leaves as he hates hearing it.
 Jeremiah 29:11-13
11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for GOOD and for peace, not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you.  13 You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.
 
Thank you Marti for this wisdom and time honoring plan to play on Our Father's stage and not be entertaining the enemy, the hater of our souls! You are a blessing!
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment