Tuesday, September 10, 2024

SEER OF THE WILDWOOD, Bonded Realms, Book One By Regan Allen

 



Released on September 9th, book one of the new series, BONDED REALMS, has hit the shelves! 

Marya Santelyn from the Merchant’s Guild has a dangerous ability. Some call it a blessing, but others want to take advantage of her. Tam Radene considers Marya his prize after he rescues her and discovers her unique and rare gift. She would be a powerful ally, but if he won her heart, he could rule his tribe. That is a powerful motivation; he is not the only one seeking her out. I enjoyed the completion, danger, and adventuresome suspense woven expertly into this story.

I love SEER OF THE WILDWOOD’s fantasy world. This hasn’t been my go-to genre, but I just couldn’t put the book down. I will definitely be reading more fantasy in the future, especially from this series. Well-written and detailed fantasy world, people, cultures, and creatures had me on page one. The 3-D characters liven up the pages to bring this story home. This is NOT a fluffy story, but it does seem to have a heartbeat of its own.
 
The Kindle copy is $.99 cents, but that low price lasts until September 15th before the price goes up.

I was given this story and this is my honest review concerning SEER OF THE WILDWOOD by Regan Allen. 

The FREE prequel to SEER OF THE WILDWOOD review may be found on my website:

http://www.susanmarlene.com/book-review--author-interview/princess-of-the-shadows-by-regan-allen

You may find Regan Allen at:

 https://reganallenbooks.com/

MORE FROM THE BONDED REALMS SERIES:





























No comments:

Post a Comment