Saturday, March 9, 2024


 

I have been enjoying this Sue Thomas F.B. Eye series, and I’m probably in the second season right now. Each episode has had different topics of genuine concern in our society. This faith-based television series is about the true-life hearing-impaired woman, Sue Thomas, and the difficulties and advantages of her handicap when she accepts a job at the F.B.I. This show is based on the true-life Sue Thomas. I love the dog she picks out in the first episode and why she picks him! No spoiler here, you must watch it for yourself! :)

I love stories like this that show how a handicap can become a real strength. I was not aware of this series when it was first released, but for now, I’m enjoying each installment of Sue Thomas F.B. Eye! I hope you will check out this humorous, serious, and clever television series! I would like to see more of this type of program! Do you agree? 

The fifth and last season was awarded the DOVE “FAMILY-APPROVED” Seal for all ages.  Here is the star lineup for those in the Sue Thomas F.B.Eye series: Deanne Bray plays Sue Thomas; Rick Peters is Bobby Manning; Yannick Bisson is Jack Hudson; Marc Gomes is Dimitrius Gans; Ted Atherton is Myles Leland III; and Tara Samuel is Tara Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment