Saturday, March 9, 2024



A race from danger. . . straight into the arms of love.

New York and New Mexico 1935

DiAnn’s story starts off with a startling tragedy. Socialite Eva Fortier sees her grandfather murdered, and the killer acts like it is an everyday occurrence. This young woman runs for her life to the Ghost Ranch in New Mexico. (Actually, a real place!) Imagine leaving wealth and position behind to save your life. This story gripped me immediately. I love the location, especially knowing that it is a real place, and the character in the book, Charlotte Arnold, was created after the real-life Caroline Bishop Stanley, who actually bought her own ranch and called it Ghost Ranch.

DiAnn writes her characters with such depth and uniqueness to each personality that I feel like I’ve got boots on the ground and can see the story unfold before my eyes! I really liked Eva, the main character. There is just something about struggles and fighting to overcome that is encouraging!

This is a short review of this story that I love. Life is busy, yet I still wanted to give a shout-out to DiAnn Mills for her latest release. Please take the time to enjoy UNDER THE DESERT SKY also!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment