Sunday, October 3, 2021

PREPARE HIM ROOM, A DAILY ADVENT DEVOTION by Susie Larson


 

http://www.susanmarlene.com/book-review--author-interview

 

This advent devotional is like none I’ve read. Susie Larson inspires hope as she refers to Chapters in Luke except for the last devotion, which uses the book of John. Other scriptures are mentioned as well as excellent quotes. 

This book has touched my heart in a deep and abiding way. The prayers Susie places at the end of each devotion and the “Look Up” section, which inspires a decision from the reader to fast from negative attitudes, is powerful. I actually bought several for Christmas gifts because I believe in how inspiring and encouraging this devotional is. 

This is written to be an advent devotional, and on that point, I disagree. Yes, it is very inspiring at advent, but oh, this is one to read and reread for the depth and joy of relationship with our Lord are firmly secured within its pages!

Thank you, Susie Larson for your heart for Jesus and the truth and healing that oneness with Him brings!

I was honored to be asked to review this advent devotional, PREPARE HIM ROOM. I was so blessed to have spent time here. I'm giving an honest recommendation for this book and I must say that the cover and design of this devotional is pleasing and inviting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment