Thursday, August 3, 2017

Deadly Encounter by DiAnn Mills

 

Deadly Encounter by DiAnn Mills
 
If your looking for a read that delivers mystery, page turning suspense, and characters you come to know and want to know, well then, “Deadly Encounter” is a novel I would advise. My favorite characters—there are more than a few—Stacy Broussard, Alex LeBlanc as well as Whitt and Ric too. Yes, there is a bit of Cajun culture and delicious cooking mentioned. I enjoyed the demonstrations of unselfish courage and love. It is wonderful to read a novel where the hero and heroine are imperfect, yet truly heroic.
 DiAnn thinks out-of-the-box with story. She kept me wondering at each turn of events. Sometimes, I was right and sometimes I was wrong when figuring out the new possibilities that arose. Once, I even wanted to throw the book, how could she let this happen??? DiAnn Mills is such an excellent story teller and one who leaves me feeling that I truly benefited from the read, yet was completely entertained the whole way through. This is a highly recommended novel!
Questions for DiAnn Mills:
1)      Were you honoring anyone by using their personality for this novel. (I couldn’t help thinking of a student or two I’d had in my class room when you introduced Whitt!) I have four sons, and I used some traits from each one. I loved Whitt. He was determined to be a survivor and overcome the obstacles in his life. I have a good friend named Stacy who rides for the airport rangers and works with animals. She helped me tremendously. So, I guess you were right!
2)      How do you come up with a new plot idea? (Your story is on the cutting edge!)That’s a good question! My ideas come from dreams, movies, TV shows, media reports, and a whole lot of what-if. :)
3)      What do you wish for your reader to takeaway from this excellent novel and topic?        I always have forgiveness somewhere in my books, whether it’s forgiveness of self or others. Another takeaway for the reader is that of adoption. Love is conceived in the heart. 
4)      What are your future plans for future novels? (Thank you for your excellence in writing, what a wonderful gift you share.) Deep Extraction is book #2 in the FBI Task Force series, and it was released April 2017. High Treason is book #3 and the final book in the series. It’s a February 2018 release. Super excited about this one. I’ve started a new series titled  FBI Rapid Response. I’m in the middle of book #2.
5)      How do you wish your followers to connect with you?



CHRISTY AWARD WINNER
DEADLY ENCOUNTER - Tyndale August 2016
DEEP EXTRACTION - Tyndale April 2017
HIGH TREASON - Tyndale February 2018

 - diannmills.com
 - facebook.com/diannmills   - twitter.com/diannmills -  diannmills.com/feed
       
 
 
       
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment