Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The 4th of July

 
The 4th of July has always been special to me. Since I've been spending time researching our colonial history, this holiday has become all the more dear to my heart. We have much to be grateful for and yes, I'm referring to those who are fortunate enough to live in America.



 
My husband and I watched the history channel yesterday. The Revolutionary War played out on our screen and he talked to me about World War II, which is more his favorite time period. LOL! But it was good pausing and considering what it cost to procure our freedoms.

 
Thank you to all the brave men and women who served in the armed forces and those civilians who risked or gave their lives for our freedom! You are heroes extraordinaire!
 
God Bless America and those who stand and fight to uphold
our GOD given freedoms!
Amen!  


No comments:

Post a Comment