I want to introduce a blog piece shared with us from Sarah Sandra. It is my joy to work with her on this blog event and I found her information interesting and I hope it will be useful for those who suffer with Acne. You may find other topics of interest with Sarah at Sarah Sandra www.OLWomen.Com
Now take a gander and read and enjoy!
Now take a gander and read and enjoy!
5 Pretty Simple Home Remedies Ideas for Acne
The important part of you is none other than your skin, it is your friend and you like it and it likes you. You do protect it from any kind of damage but that one annoying thing appears all of a sudden from nowhere and you start hating your skin; yes the Acne! You start to use the harsh chemicals, scrub and everything you get at particular time just to be free of it but the main question here is how to get rid of acne, so we are here to offer you the pretty simple home remedies you can use for the treatment of acne. You do not need to waste your money on the market scrubs or substances. Just follow these medications and you will fall in love with your skin all over again. There is no need to worry if you can consider these:
5- Utilize a Banana Peel
Banana is comprised of all categories of goodness even the part that is not used by us. The peel of the banana contains a prevailing antioxidant known as lutein that helps in the growth of cells and lessens swelling. Rub the banana peel on your face to minimize the redness and distress of acne.
Method of treating acne with banana peels:
· First of all, cleanse the affected area of skin with a cleanser to ensure that it is free from dust and oils then wash with cool water, dry your skin with a clean towel. Do not rub your skin too harshly, it will make the acne worse.
· Select the banana that is ripe, yellow having black spots, you should avoid the bananas that are over-ripe; greasy and black.
· Take a banana peel and cut it in small pieces so that it’s easy to handle.
· Now rub the interior part of banana peel on the affected area of your skin. Gently massage your skin with it for about 10 minutes. After every few minutes, do check the peel, if it’s turned black then take the new piece of peel and continue to massage.
· Do not wash your skin immediately after applying the banana peel, do wait until the end of the day if you can and then wash your skin with cool water so that the banana peel is fully absorbed in your skin. If you cannot wait the whole day then do the massage before going to bed and wash your face in the morning.
· Do this task on the daily basis at least for a week, you will notice that you acne will start to disappear. If you comprehend that your skin is becoming irritated by the use of banana peel and stop using it on daily basis and let your skin rest.
4- Usage of Lemon Juice
The lemon juice contain Vitamin C which is the best for all types of skin, it helps in exfoliating the skin as well because it’s a citric acid. It can also be used as the skin whitener to lessen the redness of skin but one thing you should keep in your mind, do not apply lemon juice before going outside in the sun, it might cause a damage to your skin.
Method of treating acne with Lemon Juice:
· Wash your face first to ensure there is no dirt or oil, make sure your skin is completely dry before applying the lemon juice.
· Take a cotton pad and soak it in the piece of fresh lemon. Leave the cotton pad in the lemon piece for few seconds for good absorption.
· Use the cotton pad on the affected area of your skin, you might feel the itchiness on your skin but it must not hurt; saturate the cotton pad in the lemon piece as needed.
· After 30 minutes, rinse your face with water and remove any excess lemon juice.
· Do this task every 1-3 days for couple of weeks for better results.
3- Strawberry Facial Mask
As strawberries are high in salicylic acid which is used in the treatment of acne that is why it can be used as a facial mask to get rid of the acne and it also helps in new cell growth.
Method of making a homemade strawberry cleanser:
· Mesh the strawberries using a folk.
· Mix them with 2 teaspoons of honey and merge them together.
· Wash your face with cool water and dry it but leave it a little wet.
· Apply the mask on your face for about 20 minutes.
· After that, wash your face with warm water and apply some moisture on your skin.
· Use this mask for at least a month.