Saturday, May 9, 2015

What’s For Dinner, Lunch, or Breakfast? Smoothie!

THE EVER-CHANGING SMOOTHIE!

If I were to write a book about food, I think it would have to tell about my journey of what 
or how 
I come up with breakfast, lunch, or dinner in the first place. 
So for this first post I will start with what I've been enjoying for BREAKFAST! I wanted 
something fun, healthy, and less fattening! 


So, starting with a tablespoon of PB2,  a powdered peanut butter, 
which has 85% less calories
--Woo Hoo!--
 I added 1 tablespoon of Jello pudding mix...today's flavor was vanilla. Placing 
some ice cubes and frozen banana chunks in the Ninja.
 I then collect my other ingredients! 
My stomach starts to grumble in 
anticipation...



Today's fruit included what was left over in the frozen blueberry bag and some 
strawberries. I pour around a cup of purified water--give or take a little and 
also some Almond Milk. 


Talking with Kristin at work... I took her advice and added some Flax Seed. 
This pouch is a mix, which included dried berries...how much you ask? 
Well, this is my first time and I do have 
an event to plan for today, so I put in a teaspoon! 
LOL! 
Yes, I'm being careful! 



I like mine thick. 
This tricks me into thinking that I'm eating something luscious like 
ice cream!


I top it off with purified water chilled with ice cubes and frozen strawberries! 
So what are you having for breakfast?

6 comments:

  1. This looks so good, especially with the warm days ahead of us! Great breakfast idea. Thank you, Sue, for your loving comments and encouragement to me on my blog. It means a lot coming from you.

    Happy Mother's Day!
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Mother's Day Mary!! I'm ever glad when you make it over to my blog for a visit! :) You truly are a precious encourage! What a lovely friendship you share with the friend you wrote about in your blog!

      Delete
  2. Yum! Yum! I love smoothies and this looks delicious! Thank you for your visit to my blog. I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Bernadine! I love smoothies also...I have been enjoying them most breakfasts lately! What a wonderful way to start a day! :)

      Delete
  3. That looks so yummy! I've been using the Silk on my cereal and I love it. I'm still eating soft foods after my accident so a smoothie might be in my future! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. I am much better! Enjoy your week! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Lavender Dreamer! I'm relieved that you are doing better....healing can take time and patience for sure! My SMOOTHIE for today has frozen mango and blueberry. So far I've not made a SMOOTHIE that I didn't like! Seems like a win win to me!

    ReplyDelete