Thursday, September 15, 2022





Amir Tsarfati and Steve Yohn join forces to write a thrilling suspense that will bring you right into the tensions of the Middle East. I’ve never shared a novel like this with you, but if you take a chance on reading OPERATION JOKTAN, I’m sure you will not be sorry. 

This intense story plot has skillful heroes and heroines who equal those of Mission Impossible and 007. Israelites, South Africans, Iranians, Iraqis, Kurds, and Palestinians are among those who make this story exciting and unique. Travel, high stakes, and national security make this a re-read for me. Tensions are high throughout and kept me on the edge of my seat as Nir Tavor and Nicole le Roux face challenges and personal struggles that would make lesser men and women crumble. 

Well done, Amir Tsarfati and Steve Yohn, for you held my interest and concern for the characters while they burrowed their way into my heart. I had to keep reading to find out what would happen next! 

If you like stories of courage and sacrifice that make you think on more than one level--OPERATION JOKTAN is the story for you!

 

The Authors


Amir Tsarfati

Steve Yohn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment