Monday, April 25, 2022

MAY HIS FACE SHINE UPON YOU: 90 BIBLICAL BLESSINGS for MOTHER and CHILD by Susie Larson


What a wonderful Mother's Day Gift! <3

Susie’s book is so affirming—uplifting. Words are definitely powerful, and we can add to the burdens or offer strength to others with the weight of our spoken words. I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. What life and encouragement we bring to others and ourselves when we truly look at the wisdom of God’s Word, the Bible.

This book shares a special focus on relationships with the Lord and for mothers and children. I feel encouraged and grateful for the example that this book provides, and the selected scriptures are perfect for the blessings that Susie shares!

I highly recommend this book for mothers and their children. Every book that Susie has written that I’ve had the pleasure to read has touched my heart and spirit in positive and uplifting ways. Her books have caused me to want to come up higher in my relationship with God and others in the most affirming and joyful way! I smile to think of how her readers are being strengthened in God and their walk toward Him! 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment