Saturday, September 12, 2020

AIRORNE by Award Winning Author DiAnn Mills!



The Paper book is out! 

Yeah! I love Kindle books because of the convince of being read to during busy times in my schedule but there is nothing like a hardcover or paperback!  DiAnn Mills' book is timely and doesn’t disappoint. This is an exciting novel that nearly flips the pages on its own accord! It’s Rife with authenticity and tension, Airborne is a story that will earn your respect and attention. DiAnn submerges herself into factual information that medical experts, FBI, and other professionals provide. Then she pours out the story of her heart, which amazingly commands the ability to reach into this reader's imagination. Could that be because DiAnn is so familiar with the situations and people involved that her computer keys naturally reveal the essence that makes stories great? Yes, I think that is why!

FBI Special Agent Heather Lawrence, Dr. Chad Lawrence, Special Agent Laura Tobias and Special Agent Javier Rivera and many other characters kept me guessing and interested and concerned! The characters DiAnn introduced in Airborne made this reader feel as though she’d known them for years! The hero and heroine are complicated, engaging, and hamstrung with issues to overcome, which pulled me into this story so powerfully that I didn’t want to leave. I’m not naturally one to read about pandemics, earthquakes, or even watch Godzilla movies. Sorry, Godzilla! But this story’s layers were intriguing, meaning, and hopeful, so much so that I had to trail through until the very end! I must say that I finished this story in record time. I love suspense that twists with unexpected turns and causes me to care for more than the situation. This is a highly recommended read that offers more than entertainment. It provides hope in times that try our souls.

DiAnn Mills is an award-winning spunky writer who I am honored to recommend! Find out more about this very author-reader engaged writer on her website, https://diannmills.com/.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment