Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Pens of Praise – March 24th Meeting Canceled





Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, we are not holding our monthly meeting, which we had already delayed for a week. This is an excellent opportunity for us to write more, or if you have Gmail, we could hold a meeting on Google Hangouts. (If you have up to ten people, this is a free service!)

Another alternative is that we write to a prompt and share those offerings with each other via group email. How about writing about resourcefulness!

I look forward to hearing from you!

I already miss you! I know that we are collectively praying for this emergency to be resolved quickly. Please pray for those in authority over us, for their health and stamina and wisdom. I appreciate that I’m not at the helm, making such important decisions for our great nation.

So, until we meet again, I will look for your emails with devotions, short stories or plays on resourcefulness!  

No comments:

Post a Comment