Monday, June 24, 2019

Write to Publish Conference



2019 Write to Publish provided wonderful connection and information. In my opinion this was the most enlightening conference that I have ever attended. My focus this year—to learn as much as possible about Social Media. The teachers were professional and skilled and quite patient with us. Michelle Rayburn, I’m thinking about how you helped me right now! Many thanks.

If anyone is interested in learning about the business of writing, how to write, and meeting those who enjoy assisting others to hone their skills, then this is your go-to conference.

I wish to extend special thanks to Lin Johnson and her right-hand lady Jane Rubietta for their tireless work and sacrifices so that others can learn and grow their skill sets and take advantage of opportunities to meet agents and editors as well as numerous writers who understand that need to express thoughts and stories. 

Also, I'm so grateful for the numerous writer friends from the past and of course the new ones too! You all make the conference shine for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment